In this article, you will learn:
- why a cleaning of the teeth;
- When and how you need to exercise;
- the resources to be used for cleaning.
The oral cavity is one of the most polluted places in the human body, so that your cleaning is treated with the utmost seriousness. But for many people the cleaning of the teeth is a Routine exercise, because you have to make it for the Show, not with a particular Clearing process sufficient attention. It seems that brushing your teeth is a simple thing, but dentists are convinced that most of the people in the mouth, clean the cavity wrongly, because often complaints about bad smell in the mouth, diseases of the gums and teeth, darkening of the tooth enamel and other related problems. Because every person needs to know how you brush your teeth, to be able to protect yourself from unnecessary and unpleasant diseases are not only health, but also on the wallet damage.
Dental cleaning is a hygienic process in which the surface of the tooth to remove fragments of food and Plaque, which, in the course of the day. The most common subject of cleaning a toothbrush, however, Hygiene is of the highest quality, recommended for use, and other devices. According to the statistics collected Dental Association, toothbrush a maximum of forty percent of the Plaque. Even if the normal brush good teeth brushing pasta, do not work to clean hard to reach areas such as interdental spaces. Therefore, for effective Hygiene, we recommend using a combination of a couple of hygiene items.
What do you need the Shoe?
What happens if you brush your teeth? The need for quality oral hygiene is the maintenance of health and beautiful appearance. Tooth loss, darkening of the tooth enamel, inflammation of the gum tissue, repulsive mouth odor, pain, provoke tooth decay, and more serious diseases – all of this caused moral and physical complaints.
If the care of the teeth is ignored, sooner or later the teeth will be lost, and in fact, dental units perform important functions:
- The crushing of the food. The presence of diseased teeth, and empty holes complicates the process, the comminution of the food. Not enough chopped food longer in the stomach to be digested. So healthy teeth and deviations in the work of the digestive tract.
- Diction. Abnormal development of the teeth and the lack of dental units affects the correct pronunciation of the sounds and the correct language.
- The aesthetics of. Smooth, healthy teeth adorn the people.
Hygiene: when and how? The most frequently asked questions
- How much time toothbrush devote to cleaning? – A cleaning of the teeth with a brush will take at least three minutes.
- Brush your teeth before or after eating? Clean – eating set of teeth is pointless, since soon, in the mouth of the new fragments of the food put up, and you need a re-cleaning.
- If it is necessary to clean the oral cavity? – It is recommended that the implementation of the hygiene measures after each meal. If you are no longer with the paint brush relevant, fits the easy cleaning of the mouth. The health of the teeth provided to the food you can), bubble gum (chewing can damage your teeth in the presence of certain diseases.
- The better you use for cleaning? – It is necessary, the preference of high-quality toothpastes and brushes. The best resources for each patient, an experienced dentist to pick up.
- How often do you need to resorting to professional Hygiene process? – Preferably two times a year, hygienist visit. The specialist will be able to remove dental plaque, the gaps in the daily Hygiene.
How many times a day the teeth need to brush?
The best Option – twice a day (morning and evening). There is an opinion that is to brush teeth after each meal effective, however, all too often, the contact of the bristles of the toothbrush with the enamel of the teeth can cause premature thinning of the enamel and increased sensitivity of the teeth.
Means for cleaning
Toothbrush. It is a universal hygienic means, which you use every day, and should be replaced every three to four weeks. The stiffness of the bristles of the brushes are not the same. The most common brush of medium hardness. To not damage the hard bristles in the position of the gums and teeth and soft, to clean. Which rigidity is particularly suitable for you, you need to clarify to the dentist.
Dental floss. Is to clean the spaces between the teeth. In drugstores you can find different types of filaments (dental floss): waxed, round, flat, voluminous, Band. It is important to carefully floss, around the gum slit. Floss gently placed between the teeth and removes Plaque and food bypassing of the gums. It is recommended that such a procedure after brushing your teeth.
- Tooth-Brush. A small Design in the Form of a ruff, high purifying space between the teeth. To clean if a question is solved, as the teeth, and people with diseases of the gums or jams in the cities of teeth, patients with dental braces or dental bridges, as well as people, when he used his teeth, ensure the correct level of Hygiene helps ershik.
- Mouth shower. Thanks to this device, recently invented level of oral hygiene improved in quality, and the homemade methods of tooth cleaning rise up to the professional level. The irrigator removes twice as much Plaque as a toothbrush, cleaning the teeth and soft tissue(including the language), and do not damage neither the teeth nor the gums.
- Toothpick. Sharp sticks for the teeth are comfortable and easy to handle, but it is better not to abuse it, because a tooth hurt poking around often the gums.
General rules for cleaning the oral cavity
- Before applying the Paste on the brush, the bristles must be rinsed.
- To increase the increase the amount of toothpaste on the brush, the effectiveness of the cleaning. Small enough that an adult strip of the Paste.
- To clean teeth, as it should, you need to brush process more than three minutes, but less than five.
- While cleaning the brush it is necessary, at a slope of forty-five degrees with respect to the teeth.
- To clean first, lower row of teeth, then the upper.
- The first front teeth are cleaned.
- Bottom row from bottom to top cleaned, and the top of the top to the bottom.
- Chewing part of the teeth movement is cleaned in a circle.
- After cleaning useful to massage the gums move the brush to a soft tissue gently, so that a circular movement.
- In order to completely clean the mouth the germs with the language. On the back of most of the toothbrushes, there is a ribbed surface for this purpose.
- After cleaning, rinse the mouth with water or with a special medium.
- In the case of the cleaning of the oral cavity is completed, the brush is rinsed. They store best in a glass with alcohol-moistened side up.
Some additional recommendations
- It's not worth too much of the toothbrush pressing.
- Completely rinse the mouth after cleaning, the efficiency of the process.
- Do not try toothpaste to swallow fluoride – excess of this element in the body is harmful for the enamel for the tooth.
- If you notice that the brush are bad come up with your task, you need to floss.
- The quality of the cleaning of the teeth, not only visually, but also in the handle can rate. If, after on the surface of the teeth with the tongue, feel the smoothness, the teeth are clean.
How not to brush your teeth
We were told how to brush their teeth as efficiently as possible. And here are some common mistakes that should be avoided are:
- A large number of horizontal movements during the cleaning promotes the registration of the Plaque in the interdental spaces, to extract where it is difficult.
- A small number of movements of the toothbrush is reduced, the effect of the procedure,as well as the reciprocating movements of the.
- After the consumption of food, the acid a lot, it is recommended to rinse the mouth, but the teeth are not cleaned. In this Situation, cleaning of teeth sensitivity can increase and cause damage to the tooth enamel, promotes the development of caries.