In today's society white teeth are a sign of care and health of the oral cavity.
As a result of an increase in the interest of the people in a variety of methods from whitening of the enamel on a couple of tones.
One of the professional versions of the return of the tooth-row of lost-and-white is a Laser teeth whitening.
What is a
Bleaching is an effect on the enamel of the teeth provisionally with a special Gel containing peroxide-carbonate, a laser beam.
Due to this action there is a release of oxygen ions, or hydrogen. Through Email, you compounds in the inner tooth tissues react with proteins.
Under the action of the Laser is done, the lightening of the pigments in dentine, whereby man everyone finds a white smile.
Depending on the initial condition of the tooth enamel Bleaching method or to retry after a certain period of time, it may be sufficient.
The advantages of Laser teeth whitening include the following points:
- Strengthening of tooth enamel;
- Whitening of the teeth a few shades, while maintaining the structure and without the danger of dehydration;
- Protecting molars from damage due to the bactericidal action of the laser;
- the possibility of the selection of the type and concentration of gel-like component for teeth whitening by examination of the condition of the tooth enamel;
- no increased sensitivity of the teeth after a whitening session;
- minimal impact on the tissue of the gums;
- the duration of the preservation of the acquired effect;
- no feeling of pain during the procedure.
The process of Laser whitening has very little defects. To such factors belong:
- high costs for the implementation of the session;
- the need for repetition of the procedure in the case of strong pigmentation of the enamel;
- a longer preparation time, consisting in the elimination of problems of the oral cavity such as carious damage, the presence of dental calculus, inflammation of the periodontal tissue.
Indications and contraindications
An important indication for the implementation of the whitening method with the aid of the laser beam, and other natural coloring of the surface of the dentine.
Natural darkening of the dental enamel forms as a result of the age-related Transformation in the body, eating foods with colouring substances, Smoking.
A special change of color occurs as a result of taking certain antibiotics. To cope with such a color is very difficult: the home whitening result. You may have to Laser, several treatments effects.
The dentist may refuse, in carrying out the bleaching in the following cases:
- the age of the patients under 16 years of age due to insufficient perfection of the bite and hardness of tooth enamel;
- in the case of pregnancy and lactation;
- in case of increased sensitivity of the tooth enamel;
- in the case of not-good process on the tooth surfaces;
- People with damage to the tooth enamel;
- in the case of personal intolerance to the components of the gel used when lightening;
- while wearing the orthodontic appliances, and for some time after their cancellation;
- if you have Diabetes and diseases of the endocrine system.
Laser whitening, clinics in dental, can be done in two different ways:
With the use of diode laser. Such a procedure has a name — and- photo-chemical bleaching.
Color pigments Dentin are destroyed by thermal reactions. The duration of the preservation of the results achieved in two years.
With the use of KTR – Laser -, light green. In the photos of the dynamic bleaching-effect is due to exposure of the gel on the Basis of hydrogen peroxide.
Demineralization of the teeth, not happening. White is for a period of up to 5 years.
Detailed description of the process
Operation by Laser bleaching is performed in several stages:
Preparation activities. The dentist examines the oral cavity of the patient for possible pathologies, which is a contraindication for the conduct of a meeting.
If necessary, additional procedures, not in connection with Bleaching: removal of Plaque and stone, the treatment of tooth decay, strengthening the tooth enamel and fluoride.
- The whitening procedure. Laser whitening consists of several consecutive events, which are discussed below.
The completion of the procedure. After the expiration of the time, the elimination of the colored pigments, the removal of the gel with the surface of the teeth and rinsing of the oral cavity.
In some cases, enamel, fluorine covered with Gel containing. The dentist evaluates the results, makes recommendations for further care of the teeth and together with the patient a decision about the necessity of re-brightening.
Stages of Laser whitening:
- The Patient glasses mounts are worn and special for the lips.
- Gums and tooth drying out melting by means of a swab from excessive moisture.
- Is superimposed, whose goal is elements to isolate teeth in the implementation of the whitening.
- The prepared teeth substance applied to the oxygen-containing Gel.
- Each tooth in succession laser beam processed in about 30 seconds. In this time, the effect of the active components of the gel on pigments Dentin.
- After processing the entire pine Gel enamel remains on the tooth for 10-15 minutes. In this time, the process of splitting of Pigment-continued molecules.
How safe is it to
Security whitening procedure is the property of laser beams penetrate deeply addressed in the dental tissue. Heating of tooth enamel, and changes to its structure, is not happening.
The intensity of the lighting unit configurable dentist individually in each case, in accordance with the condition of the oral cavity of the patient.
It should also be remembered that the bleaching of the thickness of the installed seals is reduced, so that in the course of time require the Installation of new.
White smile in the sequence of bleaching is attained through the Oxidation and cleavage of the colored pigments in the tissues of the tooth. The unique action of the laser to facilitate light capable of 5-10 tones.
It is clear, however, that the result depends on the original condition of the tooth enamel. In some cases, you may need to re-a procedure that is carried out after a couple of weeks after the first session.
The duration of the acquired as a result of the Bleaching effect depends on the individual characteristics of the human dentition. On average, this share amounts to 3-5 years. An important role in the preservation of the teeth plays to know how well the man cares for them.
Care after a
The teeth kept the purchased the white color to stay, it is important that the following guidelines in the context of the daily care of behind them:
- exercise routines for Hygiene of the oral cavity with the use of toothpaste, toothbrush, dental floss;
- do not use abrasive tooth powder in the process of cleaning;
- Conditioner use after every meal;
- you are going to use brushes with low or medium rigidity villi;
- in the past week, according to the procedure of the clarification of juice, wine, coffee, carrots should be substances by the use of the products with colouring contents:;
- to Smoking without;
- Carrying out timely rehabilitation of the oral cavity and by a professional cleaning of the teeth in the conditions of the dental centre.
Comparison with alternative approaches
In addition to Bleaching with the aid of a laser, there are Alternative methods of whitening of the teeth:
- Change the color of the tooth enamel with the help of the Zoom lamp is not less effective, but takes much longer: about 2 hours compared to 30 minutes with the use of the laser. In addition, this technique is implemented in 2-3 sessions.
- Photo-Bleaching requires the use of special lamps: Halogen, LED or UV. This increases the risk of accidental burns pulp or dehydration of the enamel. The duration of this procedure varies from one to one and a half hours.
- Brightening technology "Amazing White" is done through the use of LED lamps and hydrogen peroxide. The method is characterized by high efficiency, however, has the contraindications, and in some cases can lead to demineralization of the tooth enamel.