Strip for bleaching teeth – one of the most effective means with which to whiten teeth, without the help of the dentist. All the Details about them, we learn from the article: find out what the stripes are and how they work, whether all are suitable. And still to us with the most important raw materials on the market today.
What is the
Stripes look like thin flexible plate, covered with a therapeutic composition, a gel-like consistency. With the help of the whitening strips can perform at home easily and get a significant and lasting effect.
The procedure of the teeth whitening strips allows you to brighten the teeth by 1 to 4 colors. These people can be with the natural gray or yellowish enamel, in the case of the dark color of the tooth enamel, the consumption of coffee, tea and Smoking. Bleach will help with the Problem of age spots in the melting orthopedic Bracket systems, or taking a number of drugs remaining after the removal of the jaw.
What is the effect of
In strips for whitening special gel is used, the hydrogen peroxide, and urea. After removing the protective foil sticker with a strip of Gel activated: peroxide oxygen ions produced in the active Form, with strong oxidizing properties. The ions penetrate into the deeper layers of tooth tissue, destroy organic pigments to carbon dioxide and normal water. As a result of the enamel is lightened.
Similar gels for use in dental practices, however, in higher concentrations, and their activation is carried out with the aid of light or laser radiation.
How to use
- Whitening procedures once or twice per day, with the same time intervals between 12 and 24 hours, respectively.
- Again, strip does not apply, because each is for a one-time use.
- Before the procedure, you must correctly identify which strip rows of teeth. The entire surface of the teeth was the max, strips for the upper row longer than the lower teeth.
- A procedure can last from 5 minutes up to half an hour (the duration depends on the type of strip). The exact time of the strip should not exceed the necessary impact on the enamel specified in the instruction for use of the funds.
- During the procedure, of course, do not eat or drink or smoke. Can talk to you – but it is inconvenient. After the removal of the strip of toothpaste should clean the teeth and the mouth rinse well.
- The price of tooth whitening is normally two to four weeks. In this time, it is recommended to consumption of colored beverages and foods (tomato juice, strong tea and coffee, red wine, beetroot, etc.).
The use of strips for whitening has many advantages. The most important:
- The possibility of lightening at home;
- Quick results (in comparison to other bleaching agents) – after a few days the teeth a brighter sound to purchase start;
- The possibility of a pronounced brightening up to 4 tones;
- Usability in the course of the proceedings, the daily home, can't work, the whole process takes no longer than half an hour;
- No aggressive destructiveness on Email;
- The stability of the result remains visible from six months to a year;
- Pain-free and safety of the procedure;
With all of the above advantages, whitening strips are also a number of negative aspects:
- >A couple of days hypersensitivity of the teeth observed;
- Not always can you fix the strip on the surface of the teeth, which can lead to their separation and ultimately to an uneven whitening of the tooth enamel;
- If there are serious problems of diseases and dental whitening strips is not permitted;
- There is the risk of the development of allergies;
- Different types of pigmentation different lightening than others (e.g., darkening of the enamel fluorosis, bleaching caused only a sound).
- Pregnant and lactating women;
- Under 18 years of age;
- Gum disease and periodontal disease, extensive damage to the enamel;
- A large number of fillings, crowns and fixed prosthesis – they are not bleached;
- Allergic reactions to the substances in the composition of the strip;
- Severe systemic pathology – epilepsy, Asthma, high degree of hypertension and other.