Filling of the channels of the tooth is an important step in endodontic dental treatment of such diseases, such as pul'pit, or periodontal disease. If the mass or periodonte inflammatory lesions, the person is not only with the inconvenience of the physical character.
Data pathological lesions are sources of infections are the cause of odontogennykh inflammatory processes of the jaw, face, neck. In addition, you are able to cause complications to existing pathological deviations in other organs.
How to prepare the canals of the teeth sealing
The effectiveness of the treatment depends directly on the quality of sealing of root canals. The main task of the dentist is the proper preparation of narrow cavities on the procedure – it is intended to expand and improve the consistency over the entire work area, and then, if possible, a reliable sealing of the root canal of the tooth.
Preparatory event to the sealing consist of the following steps:
- Thorough removal of all carious lesions. If necessary, the dentist partially healthy tooth tissue for maximum Stripping from decay, and free access to the root canals;
- delete Neuro-vascular bundle (pulp);
- Determination of the depth of the root canal through the whole length up to the summit. Pre-the doctor prescribes the patient the x-ray examination. Thanks to an image, you can learn the characteristics of the root system and in the advance of curved roots, which require a special approach in the Dimension of the depth of knowledge of the present;
- Special tools the dentist leads to an expansion of the diameter to a suitable size;
- directly to the root canals to seal.
It is very important to the implementation of the sealing of the root canals, destroyed, or infection of the affected teeth, which enables it to save you to avoid the soft and bony tissue and complications, lead to the loss of the tooth.
Why is it important to correctly determine the depth and treat channel
The machining of the channel is mechanically necessary for the approximation of the walls of root cavity, the enlargement of their lumen, minimizing the likelihood of unpleasant consequences after sealing. The peculiarity of the root-gaps is that they are completely smooth and are characterized by contractions and expansions.
An uneven filling of the content, ill-prepared cavities leads to a proliferation of microorganisms, causing purulent inflammation. Therefore, it is very important that the correct depth of the channel, and expand it.
With regard to the determination of the length of the root canal, the doctors often two big mistakes:
- негерметичное fills the cavity. This can be from not sealing cavities, inflammation, cyst, periodontitis. No treatment of the above complications leads to a removal of the tooth;
- excessive filling of the channel Material that goes beyond causing pain, inflammation, neuralgia.
The determination of the depth is carried out with special fine instruments. And to ensure that the accuracy after the procedure, an x-ray that allows the image to determine the whereabouts of the tip of the tool, – he must at the end of the root.
The possibilities of the treatment of the channels:
- the manual technique involves the Rotation of the instrument inside the Dental cavity;
- reliable technology for the treatment of endodontic equipped with a titanium-Pro-file and Micro-Motor. With this method, much better work can clear the area, make it smooth. The doctor had only moderate pressure is exerted on a tool to prevent Perforation.
After completion of the above steps, the doctor will treat the prepared area of the disinfectant. After a careful disinfection of the channels, temporarily or permanently, the seal is. At the temporary sealing process of refuge in case of acute inflammation, which is coupled with tooth pain, swelling of the surrounding soft parts, pus.
In this case, should first of all inflammation healed process, and only then a permanent channel sealing Material that is hard.
sealing Material and the demands on him
No matter what materials are used to filling channels that they satisfy a number of criteria, one of which is the quality of the work depends. It is assumed that the Material selected need not necessarily be able to immediately have all of the features, but to focus on you.
High quality Material meets these requirements, in order to treat efficiently пломбируемый tooth:
- a reliable tightness;
- not periodontal tissue annoy;
- good radio contrast;
- simple sterilization;
- no shrinkage;
- good adhesiveness;
- if necessary, the Material must be allowed to remove;
- not the shade of tooth enamel.
Property of the materials used in dentistry:
- gutta-percha is characterized by Bio-compatibility with the periodontium, caused no allergies, radio contrast, has no influence on the hue of the enamel. Of the minuses insufficient sealing marks, she has no bactericidal effect. gutta-percha is made of recycled Latex. The Material may contain additional materials in the Form of zinc oxide, metal salts, dyes;
- Use of silver pins in the presence of relevance lost to rush because the night – the ability to Oxidation in a damp environment, poor sealing, delete problematic when re-treatment;
- the best properties have pins titanium – they are robust, are non-allergenic, does not oxidize. The demand shall apply exclusively to install in a slight destruction and a crown;
- Siler holds presented or cement to seal the root canal Material in a wide range that allows the most appropriate in each case;
- Polymer-Siler holds widely used in the application in comparison to the previous view, not so quickly dissolves and does not change better adjacent tissues of the tooth Dentin of the root, the enamel its color;
- stekloionomernyy cement is a combination of powder and liquid. Basically, teeth of children for the endodontic treatment of the milk, because there is not enough robust and attractive. For surface coating raw materials, protective used paint;
- Sealed Material with good properties of polydimethylsiloxane. Thanks to the fine particles in the composition, effectively, all existing micro-cracks;
- Cement with calcium hydroxide is characterized by an important feature – in the case of poorly purified pulp, cement enters into the reaction, forming the solid material.
Modern techniques of sealing of root canals
The treatment of the channels is comprised of various ways of sealing, the bottom of the most important to be treated by them.
gutta-percha for sealing of root canals
gutta-percha is rigid and elastic Material, characterized by low toxicity, Bio-compatibility, easy to remove when re-treatment, moreover, during heating the Material fills the prepared cavity.
The sealing of gutta-percha may be based on different techniques:
- a Pasta – duct sealing plastic is used, capable of detecting the hardness. This technique of sealing is not practically applicable due to the very high likelihood of developing complications, if of concrete they occur in 99% of patients;
- a pen – filling of the cavity with the Paste and the subsequent introduction in gutta-percha pins. The methodology is not recommended for use, since even provoked;
- lateral cold condensation of gutta-percha is the most popular technique of sealing with the use of a sealant. The method is good, but the success of the treatment largely depends on the quality of the cleaning of the work surface;
- Methods of sealing channels термомеханической condensation of gutta-percha in the practice of this technique is to grab extremely rare, because of the possibility has a lot of negative nuances;
- soft gutta-percha chemical means of sealing according to the given method, in reality, actuality has lost.
Methods for sealing root canal with a heated (hot) gutta-percha:
- liquid gutta-percha technique allows for good Penetration and filling of all types of cracks cavity without tissue damage;
- continuous wave is a simplified representation of the method of vertical condensation;
- vertical condensation – refers to the lengthy and time-consuming techniques;
- gutta-percha injection – this can be method as: speed, simplicity and convenience in work. But the method does not guarantee a complete seal, not the small lateral channels are filled.
Filling of root canals according to the method of lateral condensation of cold gutta-percha comprises the steps of:
- the doctor selects the primary gutta-percha pin. The selection is made taking into account the diameter of the extension of the channel;
- the root canal is filled Siler – from the special Paste. Then, with the introduction of a mandrel in Siler;
- with the tool spreader gutta-percha pin to compress. This step is necessary to reduce gutta-percha to the walls of the root cavity and release the place for the Integration of additional Pins;
- in the prepared space for more, smaller pins, which holds lubricating Siler injected;
- the filling of the lumen up to the complete sealing;
- removal of the unwanted material;
- condensation of gutta-percha in the mouths of the root canals;
- the implementation of the therapeutic measures in oral cavity – Installation of a temporary filling in the cavity. The simultaneous fillings, crowns and root canal treatment in a recording can not be performed, so that the restoration carried out in the coronal part of another day.
The System of "Thermophilic" in sealing
For sealing the channels of the teeth by Thermophilic System hot gutta used-percha, which has to cool down in the process of sealing the property and allowed to solidify. Seal Thermophilic is also called the "method of the Surround-sealing" and is a very effective way to the appropriate value. The success of the treatment also depends on the professionalism of the dentist.
Reliable sealing of root channels due to the physical properties of gutta-percha, which it may acquire during the heating phase, the plasticity and ability to tightly close the hollow and lateral branches.
Channels of the tooth seal according to the method Thermophilic the development of inflammation and to prevent infection. And the procedure itself for the patient is very pleasant and pain-free.
Method Of Depophoresis
The technique is perfect for sealing such problematic channels:
- inaccessible and warped;
- the previously subjected to sealing;
- in the cavity of the channel, and a Fragment of the instrument is located.
The sealing of the channels of teeth is successful, if the Patient is no strong discomfort or pain. There may be mild pain for two weeks, when the root is removed. Otherwise, you need to see a doctor, because the pain of a note on the complications, or breach of the technology of the process. In this case, if necessary, sealing of the channels.